Thursday 22 November 2007

The Journey Begins

On Saturday, I'm heading up to Derbyshire with Alex (from BRAG Films) to attend a readers' day in Matlock. 'What is a readers' day?', I imagine you asking. A good question. I'll report back when I have found out more.

What I know as of now is this: there will be a lot of keen readers gathered together. And that means an opportunity for me to take my camera and get some interviews, to start finding out what drives people to immerse themselves in stories.

Of course, you don't have to be at the readers' day to get involved. I'll be travelling to readers' groups all around the East Midlands over the next few months. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see some of you there.

Or... you could post comments here. What are your favourite stories and why do you like them? Do tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey rod
it looks interesting stuff ... i'll be keeping my eye on it
good luck
and let me know if there's anything i can do
xxx
(it's me ivoryfishbone)